Here are some of of the things you can do in ParentSquare:
- Receive school, classroom, and committee communications
- Receive emergency notifications
- Search the school directory
- Message your child's teachers
- Check out the Community Forum and other group pages
- Find links to SmugMug, the Synergy library database, etc.
View our photo gallery on.
This Learning Management System (LMS) is a digital classroom for grades 4-8. Students use their synergystudents.org e-mail addresses to log on to see classroom content, assignments, and calendars. Parents use a special PowerSchool Learning account that lets them keep track of their child's classes.
If you need help with logging on, please contact the Director of Technology.
The mission of the Library is to promote literacy, foster love of reading, support the school's curriculum, and create a place where inquisitive young minds feel welcome to explore.
- eBooks, audios, and videos
- Spanish language encyclopedia
- Research tool for elementary students
- Research tool for middle schoolers
- Audio books for students with reading-related learning disabilities and visual impairments
- Current news stories and information
- Student research management platform
- Research tool for emerging readers
- eBooks and Audio
Please contactfor usernames and passwords for these resources.